London City of Amazing Fashion and Lifestyle
London bears a record of having spectacular beauty spots ranking among the top worldwide. Millions of tourists from all corners of the globe flock London to witness the city of astonishing fashion and lifestyle. London is also one of the most technology developed cities in the world. Here are most amazing London spots.
THE LONDON EYE
• It is a recent but very popular landmark in London.
• It was constructed as one of the many structures built to mark the millennium in London. It takes thirty minutes on the swinging wheel to have spectacular view of London city that will leave you with beautiful memories stamped in your heart.
• BIG BEN
• It is an ancient tower that mounts the first world largest clock today and the largest in Great Britain.
• The clock has a diameter of about 7.5 meters with the hour hand 2.7 meters long and the minute hand 4.25 meters long.
• It is officially recognized as St. Stephens tower, which is one of the principal landmarks in London constructed in 18th century
TOWER OF LONDON
• It was put in place in the early 11th century by William the Conqueror.
• Acts as an iconic landmark, known for housing crown jewel on display back from the 17th century. It is also known for being the place where notorious leaders were tortured and put to death. It also was the residence for the royals.
• It’s a 41 Stoney building of its own kind. With its unique design, Gherkin stands to be one of the best modern buildings in London’s history. It was constructed in 2004.
• It was constructed in 1599, lynched in 1613 and reconstructed in 1644. The modern globe is believed to be based on past evidence on the appearance of the original globe. It is one of the major tourist attractions in London. It was named after the legend actor Shakespeare.
• It took a span of 8 eight solid centuries to complete back from 1050.
• Located near the parliament chambers. It serves as a graveyard for many politicians, patriots as well as iconic artists. Besides being a graveyard, Westminster also has monuments and statutes. Legendary scientists like Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton and many more were laid to rest here. It is a major landmark in London.
- The city of London is characterized by uniquely constructed building with ancient Roman roads intact. It is today a commercial district with a lot of business taking place and a lot of added development underway. Citizens of England for instance Swansea city, travel for as low as $34 by train through train online tickets services to London for touring purposes as well as business.
• It is located along river Thames and stands to be the largest aquarium in Europe.
• It is a home for rare species of aquatic creatures from all over the world that is made of approximately 50 tanks of water hence making it the largest in Europe.
It is therefore indisputable that London mothers a lot of beautiful spots worth a visit during holidays and vacations. You can apply for passport renewal to avoid last minute rush while taking your family for London vacation.